Jan 13, 2013

When I feel down...

There are times when I feel down. The feeling sometimes grows into a monster called 'rage' when I come into contact with people 'equipped' with sour faces. I am still a teen and I am still struggling to escape the maze of mood swings I am trapped in. For no reason, I can suddenly become angry and violent. Guess some of you are like me, too.

That is when I go seek for calmness, in my memories. I have come across people from all walks of life, some of which I share sweet memories with, and places of all altitudes and areas. I do record many of my memories in my photos and when mood swings strike, I reach for them.

Those photos help me to recall all the happy past I possess. Pictures of my family and I, friends and I, natural scenes and sites, historic places and food. Browsing through all those photos help me to retrace my route, and in an instant, I could fly into my imagined space (suddenly thought of the song lyrics: You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one), reminiscing the scents, sounds and ambients of places I have been to and people I have met.

Trip to Taiwan (2009). One of my sweet memories.

Ah, those memories. I won't say I wish to go back to those time, or else I will need to go through my hectic secondary school life again!

By the time I reach the end of my albums, I could feel tranquility filling my soul. Now, what do you do when you feel down?

No comments:

Post a Comment