Dec 25, 2012

2012 TO ME


The hour hand of the clock only needs to run a dozen more laps round the face of the clock for 2012 to reach its end. Now is the perfect time to reflect about the entire year. So, what do you think 2012 is to me?

  1. Graduated from secondary school (or high school). It is finally time for me to step out of my alma mater. It has been a full five long years since I last found myself in this school. I found new friends and met new teachers (some of which I consider as friends without any pressure). I gained new valuable knowledge and precious experience, all of which will definitely equip me to face the outside world better. Numerous competitions and activities that I participated in taught me that I still have a long journey to travel before I can reach my goal.
  2. Nearly hit the end of the phase people call 'teenage'. I am now 17, three more months and I will hit 18, one more year and I will be 19... (cry... sigh... cry... youth is departing from me? I think it has just started to reach me!)
  3. Transition to Apple products. Ever since I was 6, I was exposed to using computers. I could remember my family bought a computer equipped with 'Windows ME'. Several years later, with the emergence of laptops and PDAs, my family upgraded to newer versions of Microsoft Windows. Those nightmares ended this year. I got myself registered to iCloud and now, I am enjoying my iTunes content on my MacBook Air. My mother on the other hand, is 'equipped' with an iPad.
  4. Driving. I am learning driving now. It won't be long before you see me roaming on the streets (ah, not to say roam, but I have always been amazed by how I could drive a big machine on streets and move to my desired destination!) I am sitting for the law exam tomorrow. Hope I could pass...
2012 definitely means a lot to me. What about you? Share your 2012 stories below in 'Comments'.

2 comments: