Dec 25, 2012

iPad mini

Yup, I posted about 'Digital Life' (scroll down to read it) the other day. I emphasised on my worries about how machines may become our masters in the future. However I cannot help it but to share with you about the awesome newly-announced iPad mini (written from the perspective of a tech amateur):

I certainly would like to get my hands on one of these. It offers everything the original full-size iPad has. Starting at just RM 999, this piece of hi-tech gadget definitely worths every cent. I like how Jony Ive (SVP of Design) puts it, "The iPad mini is not a reduction, but a concentration of the original iPad."

Indeed. I was in a reseller store the other day just to take a look at this brand new tablet. Sigh... No demo models, no stock. People are buying and ordering them like crazy all around the world. Couldn't they just stop? This poor little friend from a small town untraceable by 'Google maps' is really hoping to see one.


When you use one, you might discover that your fingers actually touch the screen on both sides when you hold it in your hands. Well, Apple designed an interesting technology (that's what they said) that actually knows whether you are simply resting your hands on the touch-sensitive screen or intentionally reacting with it. Wow! Great for reading books!

I know you cannot see it, but I will just tell you, I am drooling...

No comments:

Post a Comment