Feb 20, 2013

Funny Kisses

Again, I apologise for this long inactivity. Just consider me hibernating due to lack of ideas (instead of food) all this while.

Owh, come on! Don't go on labelling me as uneducated (if you will, read my post on 'Misjudging People') just because I am posting about 'kisses'. One of my (best) friends gave me idea about writing 'disgusting' stuff that could happen when people kiss. I decided that putting the word 'disgusting' in the title is the best way to fend my readers off this post, if not my entire blog.

I will make it super clear that I am not experienced in what I am about to write. Now, ready to chuckle?  Read down:
  1. Guy sneezes into the girl's mouth when they are kissing. If you are not laughing hard enough, it means you are not imagining it hard enough.
  2. Guy smiles before he kisses the girl, and the girl saw parsley stuck in between his teeth. Laughing now?
  3. Guy is too excited to kiss the girl and accidentally farted. Boom!!! Indeed, the power of love is sometimes stronger than the nuke.
  4. Guy burps when he is kissing the girl, and the girl could 'taste' the guy's breakfast. I know, yucks!
  5. I found this from a website: Guy charges the girl with his tongue sticking out (like a frog).
  6. Guy inserts his tongue too deeply into the girl's mouth when their lips touched. His tongue prevented oxygen entry and the girl is gasping for air. 
I will stop here. You know, I am laughing like a mad man when I am writing this. Insanity got me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment